RNIB Digital Accessibility Team
105 Judd Street
London WC1H 9NE
Directions to the RNIB Digital Accessibility Team (DAT)
Travelling by car
There is disabled parking outside the building and an NCP public car park on Judd Street. Please note that RNIB is situated within the Congestion Charge zone.
The following buses stop in the King’s Cross/Judd St area:
- 10 – Hammersmith to Kings Cross
- 17 – London Bridge to Archway
- 30 – Marble Arch to Hackney Wick
- 45 – Streatham Hill to Kings Cross
- 46 – Farringdon to Warwick Avenue
- 63 – Crystal Palace to Kings Cross
- 73 – Victoria to Tottenham Swan
- 91 – Trafalgar Square to Crouch End
- 205 – Mile End to Paddington
- 214 – Liverpool Street to Highgate Village
- 259 – Edmonton Green to Kings Cross
- 390 – Marble Arch to Archway
- 476 – Euston Station to Northumberland Park
RNIB Judd Street is close to both King’s Cross and Euston underground and rail stations, as well as Russell Square Underground station which has a lift.
- Kings Cross: Circle, Hammersmith, Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Northern and Victoria lines
- Euston: Northern and Victoria lines
- Russell Square: Piccadilly line
King’s Cross station is served by mainline trains which run up the East Coast to Scotland via Peterborough, Doncaster, Leeds and York.
St Pancras International is served by East Midlands Trains to destinations in the East Midlands, including Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Nottingham and Derby. First Capital Connect train services have relocated from King's Cross Thameslink station to St Pancras International to provide train services on the Great Northern route to King's Lynn, Peterborough and Cambridge.
St Pancras International is also home to Eurostar services.
Other sources of help
The Transport for London website can help you plan your route. It also gives details of access to stations including number of stairs etc. In addition, Camden Direct Information Centre at Town Hall, Argyle Street keeps details of travel in London and sells tickets and passes. Their phone number is 020 7974 5974.
Last updated: 20.11.2009 © Copyright reserved Website design: Digital Accessibility Team