A Comparison Study between a Heuristic Evaluation Technique and End User Trial for Mobile Phone Accessibility
Edward Chandler, Elizabeth Dixon, Leonor Moniz Pereira and Cristina Espadinha
- 1.1 Background to this Project
- 1.2 Accessibility and usability synergy
- 1.3 What is evaluation?
- 1.4 Why evaluation is important
- 1.5 Why evaluate mobile phones?
- 1.6 Why involve users with disabilities?
- 1.7 Evaluating for accessibility and ease of use
- 1.8 Heuristic Evaluation for Mobile Phones
2.0 Aims and Objectives
- 3.2 Procedure
- 3.2.1 Expert Evaluation
- 3.2.2 End User Evaluation
- 3.2.3 Comparison stage
- 3.3 Procedure adaptations
- 3.4 Project limitations
- 4.1 Results from the Hardware Heuristic comparison
- 4.2 Results from the Software Heuristics comparison
- 4.3 Results not covered by the Heuristics
Last updated: 20.11.2009 © Copyright reserved Website design: Digital Accessibility Team