Access to public transport, including all vehicles and buidlings, is crucial to the ability of people with disability, their families and carers, to participate fully in community life.
Use the links below to navigate to:
- National transport standards in Europe (alphabetical by country)
- Other National transport standards (alphabetical by country)
- BS 6571 (1999) Vehicle parking control equipment
- BS 7997 (2003) Products for tactile paving surface indicators - Specification
- BS 8300 (2001) Design of buildings and their approaches to meet the needs of disabled people
United States of America
Office of Technical and Information Services, 1331 F Street, NW, Suite 1000, Washington,
DC 20004-1111, USA.
Tel: +1 202 272 0016; Fax: +1 202 272 0082
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web: www.access-board.gov
- ADA Accessibility guidelines for building and facilities (ADAAG)
- ADA Accessibility guidelines for transportation vehicles
Last updated: 20.11.2009 © Copyright reserved Website design: Digital Accessibility Team